- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldCustomer Care , Internships / Volunteering
The main responsibilities are:
- Follow up on all current and dormant customers (both via telephone and by email) as assigned by the Team Lead
- In the process of follow–up, ensure all customer complaints as relayed by the customers are recorded and submitted to the Operations Manager within the same day.
- Assist in managing and solving conflicts with clients as shall be assigned
- Organizing for technical client meetings/demo sessions for the internal product teams
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to cross-sell / up-sell and generate at least 4 new business leads per day
- Generate new leads by promoting and marketing the company’s products widely
- Participate in direct sales activities as shall be assigned i.e. Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answering questions about products or the company / referring the inquiries to the relevant technical / product teams internally
- Asking additional questions to understand customer requirements and close sales leads
This position is suitable for recent graduates or final year students undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Business Administration / Business Management / Marketing or similar.
Other key skills required:
- Excellent communication (writen and spoken language)
- great interpersonal skills (ability to interact with different people)
- Professionalism (able to adapt to the professional workspace and conduct)
- Excellent time management
- Result oriented