Job title: TELESALES SALES AGENTS
Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for TELESALES AGENTS to assist in marketing of the JIJI Platform.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Market JIJI to potential business enterprise, traders educate them about JIJI and benefits accrued with having an account with JIJI
- Assist potential clients set up JIJI accounts and post ads on JIJI
- Sell JIJI products, ad posts to account holders and show them the benefit of having the ads
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to speak in Luganda and Lunyankole is an added advantage
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing
- Excellent communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to persuade
- Attention to detail and flexible
- Integrity and Professionalism
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices. We are currently looking for results- driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite Contact Center Tele Sales team in Nairobi, Kenya. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.co.ke the best place to build your future with an international company.
How To Apply
Send us your detailed resume with the title TELESALES AGENT to firstname.lastname@example.org HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com” .
Kenyans who can speak Luganda and Lunyankole are encouraged to apply.