- Job TypeContract
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting to the Manager, Product Development & Uptake, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting in implementing the Department’s Work plans, Budgets, Procurement Plans in line with the Authority’s corporate strategy and performance contract obligations;
- Drafting reports, proposals and any other documents emanating from the Department to assist in management and decision making of the Authority;
- Assisting in coming up with innovative ideas/products to help deepen Kenya’s capital markets;
- Assisting in identifying risks and mitigation strategies for the Department, in line with the Authority’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework;
- Facilitating logistics for identified programs and/or tasks to be undertaken in line with the Department’s Workplan;
- Assisting in providing technical support and input in the Department’s requisite processes and project delivery teams;
- Assisting in implementing the Quality Management System of the Authority;
- Facilitating audit and other compliance related activities within the Department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business management (Finance or Accounting), Economics or any other relevant field.
- At least 1-year experience in Business Development, Stakeholder/Investor relations, Customer Relations experience, or similar experience in a related field within a financial services setting.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Strong, analytical, and technical aptitude
- Team player with strong work ethic
- iii. Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Statistical Analysis skills
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Capital Markets Authority (CMA) on www.cma.or.ke to apply