- Strong, stable internet connection
Do have 30+ hours free per week, grit, tenacity, your own laptop and stable wifi?
We’re looking for the help of our amazing tutors to support our Sales Team. You’ll work remotely, and the role involves processing enquiries made by our clients, phoning them, and setting them up with whichever tutoring package best fits their needs. When clients don’t answer, you’ll follow up with them via email and SMS.
WHO YOU ARE
Non-negotiable skills needed to excel in this role
- Confident on the phone.
- Tenacity and the ability to handle rejection.
- Ability to closely follow a detailed process.
- A willingness to learn.
No prior sales experience needed – we can teach you the rest!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Upskill through learning valuable sales skills.
Get paid R10 per client you set up and 6% of all sales made, once the client has paid.
For clients who pay via recurring billing or debit order, you’d earn on their payments for up to 3 months after you’ve set them up with a plan.
The work can be done in any business-appropriate hours (Mon – Friday 9AM-5PM)
The commitment would happen on a week-by-week basis for several weeks during our busy seasons; usually the start of school terms and exam periods.
Teach Me 2 would let you know on a Monday (latest) if we’d like you to work that week, and you can accept or reject on a week-by-week basis.
Phase 1: Learning about Teach Me 2 and the process we follow
- This part of onboarding is unpaid and can be completed in your own time.
- It’s made up of a combination of articles to read, videos to watch, some practice tasks, and some live workshops.
- At the end of onboarding, you will be tested on your knowledge of Lead Qualification and the Teach Me 2 process. You have 2 attempts to pass the final testing. Unfortunately, if you don’t pass the second round of testing, we cannot hire you on a temporary basis in the capacity of sales.
Phase 2: A series of workshops and training sessions to develop your sales skills
Contract length: 3-12 months
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission