PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passio…
Read more about this company
Temporary Regional Recruiter
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
PATH is currently recruiting a talented and passionate Recruiter to join our team. As part of the Talent Acquisition Team in Africa, you will refine your professional skill set as you interact with both candidates and hiring managers across our fast-paced organization. In this highly visible position, you will focus on recruitment for junior to mid-level positions across our countries of operation in Africa, primarily the East Africa region. This will be a temporary position supporting the talent acquisition team and reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Africa. This position will be based in our Nairobi, Kenya country office.
PATH’s success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our talent acquisition team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when we hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for impact and collaboration. Successful recruiters are strategic advisors who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches. We are seeking a talented, passionate, recruiting professional. This role will partner closely with Product Development Leaders to develop a long-term strategy to attract and hire top talent, improve processes, and develop and implement a product development talent pipeline.
- Manage the recruiting process through entire candidate lifecycle.
- Partner with hiring managers to define talent requirements and develop sourcing strategy to execute on business needs.
- Source candidates utilizing cutting edge technology, social media, targeted outreaches, and networking.
- Provide support to other recruiters in the region by serving as a sourcer for complex and hard-to fill positions.
- Passionate about candidate experience.
- Effectively utilize electronic applicant tracking system (ATS) to track and support recruiting metrics for internal stakeholders.
- Review resumes, interview candidates, lead post interview discussions, and manage candidate communications and expectations.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewers.
- Guide hiring managers to make fair hiring decisions.
- Negotiate job offer, coordinate reference and background checks, and ensure candidate records are accurate and complete.
- Develop competitive offers following PATH practices.
- Ensure compliance with PATH policies and practices and applicable local employment laws.
- Participate in the development and optimization of recruiting processes and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment including prioritizing and managing multiple searches.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle process (managing the internal/external process, extending an offer and closing a candidate)
- Ability to communicate, interact, influence, and negotiate with a variety of internal clients and external candidates.
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the talent acquisition team’s success.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.