- July 13, 2022
- July 18, 2022
- Full Time
- Consultancy, Research Jobs
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND SCOPE OF WORK
Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ) is a network of women’s rights activists and women’s rights organizations in Zimbabwe with national structures established in 1999. WCoZ brings women from diverse backgrounds to advocate for the attainment and enjoyment of their socio-economic and political rights and ensure that the women and girls empowerment agenda remains central to the national agenda.
Background of the Consultancy
WCoZ has been working on an intervention which seeks to address women’s participation in electoral processes. Against this background, WCoZ is inviting expressions of interest from interested consultant/s to develop and document the success stories of the intervention. The overall goal of this consultancy is to capture and document success stories of the intervention and to design these knowledge products for sharing with stakeholders and funding partners.
Duties And Responsibilities
Tasks under the Consultancy
In carrying out this work, reporting to the National Coordinator and under the supervision of the Project team, the consultant shall:
• Submit a detailed inception report outlining the Consultant’s understanding of the assignment and the approach to be employed.
• Harvest and capture the project’s results influenced by the project’s intervention using the best suitable approach to be agreed between WCoZ and the Consultant.
• Development of a knowledge product that summarizes all results influenced by the project’s intervention
The Consultancy will be responsible for the following deliverables:
• Documentation of project’s results influenced by the project’s intervention using the best suited approach
• Develop a consolidated knowledge product of the success stories in both digital and print format.
This is a 10 Day Consultancy, expected to begin 19 July 2022, which must be concluded by 29 July 2022.
Qualifications And Experience
Expected Qualifications, experience of the Consultant
• The Consultant MUST be a Digital Tech expert, possessing a Degree in Media, Communications Studies or any relevant fields.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience conducting similar work.
How To Apply
● Interested and experienced individuals or teams should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 July 2022.
● The EOI must detail the Consultant’s understanding of the Scope of Work, and methodological approach. It will also detail work-plan, including dates for when specific tasks will be done. The EOI should also include a detailed budget, indicating a breakdown of all costs for conducting this work such as consultancy daily rate. The EOI must not exceed five pages.
● Detailed C.V(s)/resume(s), with names of three referees and their contact details (email and phone)
● At least 2 recent sample of the product similar to that called for in this SOW