Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love. .
Manage and support Vodacom distribution partners and staff within the assigned region by planning and coordinating inter and extra departmental activities in order to maximize sales revenues, grow market share, foster distributor effectiveness through routine review meetings, manage company relationship with regional stakeholders to foster excellent corporate governance.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related course.
• Atleast 3 years of varied experience in Sales & Distribution.
• Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
• High level of integrity and work ethics.
• Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver business solutions and results.
• Strong communication skills.
• High level of planning & execution capabilities.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.vodafone.com/Vodacom/job/Lindi-Territory-Manager-Coast-Lindi/645306301/