- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the successful candidate will manage all the clinical and administrative duties in the Operating Theatre.
- Supervising theatre staff and their work; including training, mentoring, managing performance and ensuring coverage.
- Participate in formulating operating theatre processes and procedures, budgets, and guiding investments into theatre services
- Ensure safe, efficient and effective perioperative services are provided to patients.
- Ensure efficient scheduling and reduction in turn around time.
- Address all issues regarding patient care to ensure all patients / relatives and doctors are satisfied.
- Stewardship of theatre equipment, instruments, and infrastructure, maintaining an inventory, proper usage, storage and ensuring preventing maintenance
- Ensure infection control and prevention measures are adhered to and prevention of surgical site infections.
- Build strong relationships with theatre users, including surgeons and anaesthetists.
- Maintain accurate records and registers, including billings, incidents, patient notes and surgical cases
- Take part in surgical procedures.
- Maintenance of a professional, cost-effective theatre service including financial management and business planning.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- BSc Nursing/KRCHN
- Higher diploma in Perioperative Nursing with a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- At least one year of experience in Theatre.
- Active BLS & ACLS certification.
Method of Application
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com quoting the position being applied for on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 4th August 2022.
- Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer