- March 23, 2021
- April 9, 2021
- Full Time
- Driving & Logistics Jobs
Great Zimbabwe University, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen at Great Zimbabwe University.
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Producing and maintaining vehicle repair and maintenance records and mileage records up to date;
· Producing monthly vehicle reports and returns;
· Inspecting Log Books on weekly basis;
· Preparing insurance claims for repairs of accident damaged university vehicles; and
· Carrying out any other duties as may be directed from time to time by the Transport Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The applicants must have a first Degree in Transport and Logistics/Management and at least 3 years’ experience working as a Supervisor in a University environment in the Transport Department. The person should be in possession of a clean Class 4 Drivers Licence, Zimbabwe Defensive Driving Certificate.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applicants must submit copies of the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
The letters should addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
The closing date for receipt of applications is 09 April, 2021.