At TABS, we have proven our expertise, capabilities and experience in a number of industries and have provided logistics support in downstream petroleum, building and civil engineering, FMCG and heavy equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for drivers that are experienced in driving 45 ton trucks around Nigeria to deliver products.
- Safely transporting products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Keeping the truck clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- First school certificate – Minimum qualification
- Must have 10-16 years experience.
- Must be ble to drive 45 ton trucks
- Valid driver’s license.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Effective communication skills (Written and oral)
- Punctual and reliable.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.