The Mater Hospital was opened in 1962 by the Sisters of Mercy, a Catholic Order of Nuns originating from Ireland, three years after registering themselves as the Registered Trustees of an entity under the Perpetual Succession Act (the succeeding legislation after independence). The “Sisters of Mercy” first set up a 60 bed general hospital to cater …
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
To deliver quality teaching to students and produce qualified professional nurses in Critical Care.
- Provide theoretical and clinical instructions of students to ensure mastery of skills
- Monitor students’ performance to maintain institutional standards
- Develop and review curriculum in line with Nursing Council requirements
- Conduct tests for (theory and practical) and evaluation of student’s assignment and performance
- Maintains clinical capability via regular clinical practice and take responsibility for own professional development
- Participate in quality programs, clinical audit and research
- Compile examination questions and may also be invited to mark national examinations
- Ensure proper management of consumables to maximize efficiency and cost control
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal or Senior Tutor in the interest of education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have a higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience as a Tutor
- Current practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Computer Literacy
Method of Application
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 28TH February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment