At Torilo Academy, we are committed to equipping young Africans with in-demand digital skills, leveraging a stylized curriculum that contains topics that are industry generated, hence, making our alumni future-ready. Since the beginning of our operation in 2019, we have trained and raised dynamic demography who have gone ahead to impact workspaces and create credible innovations. Our training courses span across design and development, such as Product Design, Software Development, Graphics Design among others. With the supernova speed at which we move, we are set to change the African digital narrative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Design Tutor
Employment Type: Part-time (Weekdays: only twice a week)
Service Line: Tech Training
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years of work experience as a tutor.
- Be passionate about providing mentorship, direction, and sharing your knowledge by interacting with students on a daily basis.
- Have solid portfolios to showcase their work.
- Strong knowledge of Figma
- Experience and knowledge in UX methodologies
- Experience in designing UI for web and mobile
- Strong knowledge of wireframe and prototyping
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and attach links to their Portfolios to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.