SmartSafe Consulting – We are always challenging ourselves to do more through every action we take or decision we make. We continually improve, evolve and optimise in everything we do and that is how we achieve success and progress. All our business relationships are built on creating better outcomes – for clients, suppliers, customers and communities. Just like you, we are forward-looking. We will lead the way with our expertise, innovation and passion. Which ever sector your business is, let us work with you to deliver a more compliant, more secure and driven solutions for your business for a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We have several exciting development projects on the go at the moment and are now looking to recruit in our UI / UX team.
- We work with a mostly agile approach to project and system development and aim to provide all in our team with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll play a vital role in the evolution of this platform becoming more externally focused for customers to use and interact with.
- A very hands-on role with a mix of both design and development, there will also be a need to work closely with key business stakeholders, developers, and testers to create an excellent and unified experience across all platforms.
- Experience in delivering digital platforms
- Excellent visual design skills / Designs graphics, pages, forms, and navigation schema.
- Excellent using wireframing tools / photoshop
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of website changes
- A portfolio that illustrates a varied skill set and shows passion for design
- Experience wireframing user flows / journeys and user interface designs
- Knowledgeable and passionate for all things digital, including latest online technologies or cloud services
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and Sketch/Balsamiq
- Good understanding of customer experience principles.
- Familiar with User concepts including User Interface / User Experience / Accessibility & User Testing
- Hands-on front-end design and development experience.
- Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Experience using A / B testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience of using various Web Analytics software such as GA, Adobe Analytics, etc
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of SEO from a content and technical perspective
- Familiar with W3C standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online