- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that Safaricom PLC hires for throughout the year. It is a way for Safaricom to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within the Safaricom family.
In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available. In the job search agent specify all the geographic locations you would consider. *
The primarily role of an User interface Designer is to create, implement and improve design systems, elements, styles, user flows and visual artifacts.
The Roles Of An Interaction Designer Include
- Execute all aesthetic design stages from concept to engineering hand off
- Establishing design principles + UI direction for the engineers
- Communicating with product managers, engineers, interaction designers, researchers and the team at large to define and implement product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Apply design thinking and fundamental design principles to interfaces
- Staying abreast of UI trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration
- Testing and analysing recently released products/features to identify potential areas of improvement
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Three or more years of experience and proven record of accomplishment.
Must be collaborative, self-motivated, proactive, organised, punctual with deliverables, a team player, curious, innovative, empathetic and quality and result focused.
Must provide a strong work portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding and application of UI best practices.