Catholic Relief Services Zimbabwe (CRS / ZW) seeks to hire the services of independent external consultants (individual or institution) for the Pathways Project. The Pathways project was rolled out in 2018 through USAID/PEPFAR to provide services to vulnerable beneficiaries in the nine (9) districts of Zimbabwe, namely, Harare, Mazowe, Guruve, Gweru, Nkayi, Bulawayo, Matobo, Lupane, and Insiza. The project uses economic strengthening, local ownership, leadership, and
gender transformation to strengthen the capacity of HIV-affected individuals, households (HH), and communities to progress along pathways out of poverty, along functional service referral pathways, along the continuum of care pathways to reach the UNAIDS 90-90-90 targets, and along with age and stage pathways that promote positive child, adolescent, and youth health, wellbeing, and development.
Pathways deliver a child-centered, family-focused, community-based package of evidencebased/informed interventions in Bulawayo, Guruve, Gweru, Harare, Insiza, Lupane, Matobo, Mazowe, and Nkayi.
Key results include:
(1) 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and OVC HH members have the knowledge, skills, social support, and access to services to enable them to mitigate the impact of HIV on their lives;
(2) 59,500 HH are economically resilient and provide positive parenting and a safe home environment to protect the health and wellbeing of the children in their care;
(3) Communities are HIV Competent.
(4) 15,000 vulnerable youth have increased livelihoods skills and options as a result of holistic entrepreneurship, employability, and vocational training programs. (5) To strengthen Local Implementing Partners (LIPs) capacity and prepare them for organizational development and programmatic capacities.
Consultancy Title : Consultancy for Validation and Outcomes of the Father-Child Dialogue Model CRS/Zimbabwe
Reference : Zim-BU-22-RFGS-204512
Duration : 1 month (July – August 2022)
Location : Harare
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
The Consultant shall provide at least three specific examples of relevant experience in conducting similar work. The consultant should be able to demonstrate their capacity to conduct the work and meet the requested deliverables. The Terms of Reference form the basis of initiating a discussion and are not binding CRS to enter into an agreement with the prospective consultant(s).
Full Terms of Reference can be obtained from https://goo.gl/kaJRNy . Use the reference number to access the applicable Terms of Reference from the link.
How To Apply
The applicant should provide the following requirements as part of their bid.
1. A summary of their understanding of the requirements of the terms of reference with their proposed methodology.
2. A cover letter and curriculum vitae demonstrating eligibility in line with the terms of references.
3. Total budget for conducting the evaluation (inclusive of Taxes. Note that in the absence of a valid Tax Clearance Certificate (I.T.F.263), CRS will deduct 30% withholding tax from the total bill). The submission should include terms of payment.
4. The following documents should be attached: (for companies – Valid ITF263 form, Company profile, Certificate of Incorporation, CR14 form) and banking details or (for individuals I.D, C.V, and bank details)
5. At least 3 traceable referees.
Bids submissions are strictly by email: Zimbabwe.firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marked with Consultancy title and Reference
The Tender Committee
Catholic Relief Services
95 Park Lane
Send inquiries to Zimbabwe.email@example.com
The closing date for submission of bids is 15 July 2022, at 1200hrs
CLICK VIEW MORE INFORMATION BUTTON BELOW
View more information