OUTsurance is a customer-centric financial services company with a global foot print. We are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture encapsulated by the ethos that clients and staff “always get something OUT.” Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the outstanding people that work for us.
The successful candidate in this role will capture and edit creative video content and commercials to be used internally at OUT, as well as online.
- Create, shoot, edit, collaborate, and produce video content
- Be proficient in utilising both video and audio hardware (including lighting)
- Colour correction and grading of acquired footage
- Motion Graphics and other title design might be required
- Post-production of video footage for social media platforms
- Keep abreast with social media, digital marketing and trends to ensure that our videos remain relevant and appealing to our audience
- Vision and initiative – thinking out of the box
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent administration & organisational skills
- Must be PC/Mac literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills, young and vibrant
- Self-disciplined & self-motivated
- Stress tolerance
- Customer service orientated
- Deadline and results driven
- Attention to detail and high design standards NB
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns/projects at the same time.
- Experience with designing within the financial services industry will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Valid driver’s licence and own reliable transport
- Directing (cinematography, lighting, etc)
- Filming, Editing and Design
- Project Management
- Voice recording
- Sound Mixing
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- 3D Studio MAX or equivalent 3D experience beneficial (Blender, Maya, Cinema 4d)
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.