We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in social media management for international clients in a number of exciting fields. We are an award winning South African based organization suppling international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually. We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be Brave. Work+Life. Grow.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
What we are looking for in you:
- Build and maintain great positive relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of third-party software (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent) to measure the effectiveness of social activity.
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts and email.
- High-level understanding of social media and knows Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram inside out.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience using SEO tools and Google analytics beneficial
- Paid advertising experience beneficial.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What you’ll be up to:
Every day is different, every client is different and that makes for a very exciting, diverse working experience. Our clients range from exciting new tech startups in London to, wellness practitioners and established businesses.
We take a lot of time matching up you and your skills to the right clients. So, whatever your interest and experience, if you have the right qualities, we have a job for you.
- Developing creative and effective social media strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Managing and coordinating all social media activities of your clients in collaboration with experts on the team.
- Managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Keyword research and identifying SEO opportunities.
- Develop and manage blog content calendars for clients in line with SEO strategies.
- Plan and implement effective paid campaigns on Google Ads and social channels to reach client objectives.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with the broader social media management plan.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Compiling a monthly report that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations for optimising social media marketing activities.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Two to three years relevant experience.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Working hours: Full-time and flexible hours available.
Apply: Kindly submit a cover letter, updated CV and complete the online questionnaire at: www.primepixels.co.za