Our institution seeks to employ an experienced WARDEN who will oversee services provided to students including accommodation, health services, and extracurricular projects. The successful candidate will identify the development needs of students, work directly with department officials, maintain a productive learning environment, and stay up to date on important student affairs. You should be professional, highly organized, and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills. .
• Supervise and manage the admissions office and all programs related to this office.
• Serve as a liaison between institution administrators and student departments.
• Create and implement department goals, policies, budgets and working procedures.
• Assess the needs of the student body and respond in a timely and effective manner.
• Provide structure and proactive leadership to ensure college development.
• Provide support to students on issues related to the institution policies, department processes, and student services.
• Direct and manage numerous student incentive programs.
• Conduct regular department evaluations to determine efficiency, and if required, recommend solutions for improvement.
• Prepare annual statistical reports.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Age 30 and above years
• Diploma in social sciences programs such as psychology, Administration, sociology, education or human behaviors from an accredited college or university.
• Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents and employees.
• Have a strong understanding of higher education institution policies.
• Strong leadership skills and Computer literacy skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your detailed curriculum vitae combined with application letter in one (1) pdf, as well as certified copies of your education certificates all combined in another one (1) pdf and send all to email: firstname.lastname@example.org (write the name of a post you are applying for on Email Subject line): or postal Address: KILIMATINDE INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES, P.O.BOX 43 Manyoni, Singida.
Deadline for application is 20th February 2021.