Jibu capitalizes and equips entrepreneurs to establish affordable access to basic necessities, starting with an anchor product of safe water. The innovative business-driven, charitably-grounded model has the potential to not only solve the drinking water crisis but also to revolutionize how market resources and capital are deployed to tackle other systemic e…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a dynamic person to manage the warehouse and ensure stock integrity, availability and accuracy at all times. The warehouse Associate is responsible for serving Franchisees in their needs, effectively and with a high customer satisfaction mentality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warehouse Operations:
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling data storage systems
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain physical condition (cleanliness, organisation) of warehouse
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies as needed
- Raising necessary requisitions
- Ensuring efficient layout and space utilization
- Collaborating with and assisting team members and management with additional duties and responsibilities as required.
- Report and documentation:
- Report and work closely with all 3rd Parties within the organisation to minimise risk and improved relationships.
- Providing consistent daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the warehouse operations to the Supply Chain Team and all other interested parties.
- Report and upload all necessary documents to the master database or operating system.
- Plan, Conduct and supervise end of month counts Providing monthly stock reports to management.
- Update all logistical files and records to a central database.
- Health & Safety:
- Responsible for safe and proper disposal of all obsolete items from the warehouse mindful of the risks, cost and impact to the environment.
- Ensure and uplift health and safety policies within and outside the warehouse.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always in compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
Skills and experience:
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high-performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Be good at Business Planning, Forecasting, Customer and Distributor Management
Qualifications Requirement: Minimum Required: Diploma/Bachelors
Method of Application
Email CV/Resume with email cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.