Istikbal is dedicated to innovative products, a leading home furniture brand in Turkey and Europe now open in Nairobi Kenya
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Responsible for the supervision, development and performance of the warehouse staff.
- Oversee warehouse activities to ensure the efficient utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw material and finished goods inventories
- Establish all operational policies for verification of incoming and outgoing items, handling and disposition of merchandise and customer orders as well as the reclamation of damaged merchandise.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products, or substitute materials necessary for warehousing needs.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to manage the product ordering, inventory control and distribution activities throughout the warehouse.
- Resolve performance issues among warehouse staff, maintain a safe work environment and ensure that employees are following all rules and regulations.
- Plan the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stocks
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Determining transport requirements and organizing distribution plans
- Ensure fast turnaround of trucks during receipt and dispatch
- Ensuring accountabilities for all inventories during the distribution process from the warehouse to the planned destination
- Developing vehicle usage plans for distribution and daily
- Allocating vehicles for distribution and ensuring responsible driver complete daily mileage log for respective
- Follow all SOPS in the warehouse department to the
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics, Operations or related strongly
- Preferred SAP/ERP/WM/Master Data abilities- strongly preferred.
- Experience with warehousing programs required
- Superb people skills in mentoring, coaching/counseling, motivation, performance management, and employee relations
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities including presentation skills with recommendations and data
- Experience in project management, lean, and continuous improvement environments strongly preferred
- Ability to drive continuous improvement, provide accurate reporting, and utilize data
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Experience in office administration will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Istikbal kenya on www.linkedin.com to apply