Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and protect / secure goods and stock items in the warehouse
- Validate Goods Received Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Process and validate Waybill / Delivery Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Supply goods to customers
- Opening of bin cards excel sheet for all stock item
- Generating monthly stock balance for all material and finished goods
- Recording of physical stock taken with figures in the bin cards andexcel sheet
- Update incoming goods register
- Assist in co-ordination of the warehouse
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Keep track of slow-moving stock, obsolete products, damaged products and near-date products
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 3-8 years work experience
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter (stating why they qualify for the position) to: email@example.com with the Position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted