Vacancy: Warehouse Quality Check Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
- Work with Quality Control manager to come up with documents regarding warehouse standard process, operation manual, reward and penalty policy
- Check the key points in the warehouse standard process whether they are compliant or not
- Submit the checklist on daily basis
- Facilitate the training to staffs
- Optimize the warehouse standard process based on the practice
- Provide the input for reward and penalty to warehouse manager
- Bachelor degree in procurement and supply chain management
- Proficient in Computer MS Office
- Good reporting skills
- Can work independently
- Previous warehouse experience is an added advantage
How to apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted