- February 25, 2022
- March 4, 2022
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
Great Zimbabwe University, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen within the institution: 1.1.6 Web Developer (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Developing and maintaining Great Zimbabwe University websites, ensuring the continual correctness, completeness and timeless of information on the site;
• Initiating the effective use of Internet communication tools to enhance communication between Great Zimbabwe University and its stakeholders, and within the University;
• Working closely with other ICT staff to assure that interactive web applications work correctly;
• Renewing content of the web as needed, ensuring accuracy and timeless of information presented;
• Ensuring cross-platform functionally, navigability, usability and accessibility of Great Zimbabwe University websites;
• Uploading/publishing completed web pages or content to the University’s web server; and
• Any other duties as assigned by the University from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applications inclusive of the following: application letter, certified copies of academic certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full details of names, date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
The closing date for receipt of applications is 04 March, 2022.