Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workforce Management Analyst
About the Role
- Reporting to the WFM Manager, The WFM Analyst is responsible for all WFM tasks within the service center.
- Key responsibilities will include attendance, capacity planning and scheduling functions, as well as preparation of performance reports (historical and future) for use in weekly meetings with internal departments and clients.
What You’ll be Doing
- Prepares intraday reports on staff attendance and performance in real-time.
- Prepares capacity planning, Service Level and other performance-related analysis and share findings with management to coordinate actions needed.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee timesheets against schedule and time in/time out reporting
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage, ensuring all staffing gaps are covered and communicates any challenges to operations for further updates.
- Monitors real-time performance for each LOB, including but not limited to: Service Level, Occupancy, Schedule Adherence, Staffing Attainment, AHT and Staffing Requirements
- Communicates with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards and requirements
- Maintains running report of attendance, technical, coverage anomalies and any real-time incidents.
- Ensures hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- Analyzes PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations as per Cap Plan assumptions
- Analyzes and submits schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events and ensures process is being followed by the entire operation and WFM team (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Manage, track, compile, check and report weekly and bi-weekly payroll for the entire account
- Manage the entire process for Staff list updates, HC reports, Master Roster and align changes/updates with Global WFM in order to reflect accurate HC accuracy for the entire operation.
What You’ll Need
- Exceptional analytical skills in a previous service center, ideally in a BPO environment
- Proven working experience doing forecasting, scheduling and staffing analysis
- Proven working experience and strong ability to communicate with various management levels.
- Excellent skills in communication should be accustomed with fast and changing needs.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Strong ability towards conflict resolution.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency in Excel (Spreadsheet modeling required.). Knowledge of other Office products including Access, PowerPoint, Word.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven experience working with WFM applications such as Teleopti/Calabrio, NICE IEX, Aspect, Verint or Genesys
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Knowledge of MS Office with preference on advanced excel knowledge
- Knowledge of general scheduling practices will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a back-office environment would be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online